IV International investment forum of Tver Region
7.09.2015 Roman Stroganov participated in the IV International investment forum of Tver Region which was taking place in the Radisson Resort Hotel complex, Zavidovo.
During the forum, participants discussed the following issues:
- Model of business interaction with the banking sector in the changed macroeconomic conditions;
- Investment reference points for business and priorities of the state support, what projects private investors are ready to invest?
- Interregional cooperation: new sales markets and the domestic market positions strengthening.
- Business problems in new economic conditions: what does business need to overcome the crisis, what has been done, but worked inefficiently, what is necessary to be changed?
- A special economic zone as the effective instrument of direct investments attraction into the region economy.
Andrei Shevelyov the governor of Tver Region took an active part in discussions, told about features of Tver Region as a region, about its location (between two capitals of St. Petersburg and Moscow) about tourism development in Tver Region. Also the forum was attended by Sergey Yushchenko - the Managing director of Tver Sberbank of Russia branch, Alexander Pak - the director of "Korall" JSC, Denini Perekalski - the CEO of OZON.ru, Kalin Anton - the Chairman of committee on localization and industrial production of the Russian-German foreign trade chamber.